Most of us really want to know “How to get taller” or “How to grow taller” and this may be due to social pressures. Some medications or health supplements available will only work for anyone who are not yet in their puberty phase. Nevertheless, these kinds of drugs will never do good for people who have exceeded the adolescent period but still want to become taller. However, you should check out the following to know “How to grow taller”.
1. Leg - Lengthening Surgery: This will work best for grown ups who want to learn how to grow taller fast for an instant improvement in their height, however, they should consider this their final option to have as this is too costly and it involves possible risks later on. This surgical treatment involves the positioning of implants or medical device inside the bones in your legs to further stretching it.
2. Exercises: Exercises are natural means of achieving a taller height. These workouts will increase the lengthening and straightening of your backbone or spine which is among the reasons that greatly affects ones height.
- Hanging from chin up bar
- Toe touch exercises
- Pull - Ups
- Yoga positions: Cobra, Super cobra and bow down positions
3. Diet for Height Enhancement: As a part of your pursuit in knowing how can I grow taller, the sort of food to take should also be taken into consideration. Healthy diet and ample consumption of water is quite important in ones growth, and also the health supplements the person is taking. A complete food served 3 times a day with focus on adequate carbohydrates, proteins, calcium intake, and higher amount of vitamin D-3 and zinc will definitely help you become taller.
4. Healthy Living: You should also understand your health condition since it is quite crucial in your growth process. You should secure your immune system through taking ascorbic acid each day and don’t forget to have enough rest. Processed food must also be avoided.
5. Growth Hormones: These are also important in one’s growth, some might lack these that’s why you should improve yourself with hormones supplement. You must arranged an appointment with your medical doctor right away if you have hormonal problem.
6. Avoidance of Growth Stunting: A person’s growth can be stunted when he or she excessively drinks coffee, alcohol and consume harmful drugs.